Friday, May 3, 2013

Sick sick sick

Today, woke up and feeling very unwell.  Hence laid on the bed for longer time.  Had to cancel lunch with the girls as I better see doctor to get some medicine.

It rained in the morning.  As I will meet Ah Thin and 小珠 for coffee session at around 3.30pm, I decided to see doctor and proceed to meet them directly instead of seeing doctor, come home and then go out again.

However, when I reached the clinic near to my house, it was closed between 12 to 2 pm.  Instead of waiting, I decided to go to HarbourFront Raffles Medical clinic.  When I reached there, the clinic was closed for lunch but luckily, I just need to wait for 5mins as it re-opened at 2pm.  I was the first on queue.

I thought doctor will examine and asked me more questions but I came out from the room within 5 mins.  It was an expensive consultation.  $46.20 uh....  I took the running nose and sore throat tablets immediately.  It helped to stop my running nose.  Good uh.

Met up with Ah Thin and 小珠.  We chit chatted until around 5.15pm and they had to go back to office. I decided to wait at the same area for 小珠 till she knocked off from work.

We had dinner at Ichiban Sushi Japanese restaurant as VivoCity will be very crowded and difficult to find seats in foodcourt or restaurant.  I ordered there value set and it was a very big portion and I was so full until my stomach wanted to burst liao.  小珠 ordered just udon with tempura prawn set and she was already very full.





















Our movie tonight was at 8pm and we reached there timely.  "The Call" was a nice movie and it was thrilling.  Just that some parts, we find that the main actress so weird.  Should call police first before confronting the suspect.  Ending was rather unexpected but was a good one lah.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment