Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Busy learning

Today, I spent the day learning how to use the order entry system.  Ah Huang and I tried to figure out ourselves on how to create sales confirmation.  When we were stuck and really could not proceed, we asked our colleague sitting next to us.  He is an expert and very nice guy to keep helping us.  Tomorrow shall continue on purchase confirmation part.  There are quite a few orders pending over past few days due to the need to update some customers details.  Now it has been completed and we have to enter into the system asap to capture the sales & p/l.  Just hope those entries are correct.  Anyway, if anything wrong, Accounts dept colleague will point out to us (according to our colleague).

Rather tired now and since back home late at 10.30pm, I can only watch one epi of J drama.  I was ready to leave at around 8.30pm but Ah Yong said she needed some more time to complete her work.  Since she can send me home, I didn't mind staying while trying to re-file my emails.  It was in a mess as I kept categorizing the emails to wrong folders.  In the end, decided to just dump all non-related emails sent by another team, into one folder as backup.  Looks so much better now.  :)

So fast, tomorrow is Wed liao.  I told Ah Huang that tomorrow onward till Friday, I cannot stay late liao.  I need to sweep/mop floor tomorrow.  I need to wash toilets on Thur and I want to watch movie on Friday uh.

Just feel impatient to use Yahoo on my office pc.  I can only add maximum 3 new contacts each day.  Asked IT colleague and he said many staff has this problem.  However, it is not our system problem but Yahoo's.  He said I can try waiting for 2 days to see those contacts I trying to add can "pop out" or not.  Strange strange strange...


No comments:

Post a Comment