Friday, May 24, 2013

Deepavali

Today is holiday.  It's Deepavali day.  Glad to have this long weekend.

My niece woke up early at 8.30am.  I woke up but simply refused to get out of bed until 9.30am.  We planned to have breakfast at NEX hence quickly bathed and went out.

So unlucky that it started to rain.  Had to take umbrellas liao.  We reached NEX and decided to have breakfast at McDonald.  I ordered Big Breakfast.  Really rarely have chance for me to eat breakfast at McDonald because...  I usually wake up late and too lazy to get out for breakfast.  :P
















After breakfast, we went for shopping.  Ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes from J West.  My sister bought 1 pair.  The 3 pairs are all comfort shoes.  I also bought one small Happycall pot at Isetan.  Decided to buy as it is smaller and lighter for me to cook noodles.

My niece wanted to go arcade again.  I played 2 rounds of basketball games and I was perspiring like ran 2.4km.  Hands and legs also aching.  Had dessert to quench my thirst.



She still had stamina to play basketball at the court downstairs.  I just accompanied her by sitting aside looking at her.  Believed she was tired and just played for 30mins.  Bathed and just watch TV programs and played games to wait for her parents to fetch her home.

Now... me alone again.  Did some cleaning up so that tomorrow I need not rush to do housework.  Just left sweeping and mopping.  Then I can go over to Pasir Ris home.

No comments:

Post a Comment