Thursday, May 30, 2013

Very sinful meals

Woke up this morning and I felt very tired.  These few days quite hectic in office and worked late.  Back home late and with minimum rest.  Hope next week will kind of settle down and let me have some rest before the real operation (full force) running up in coming weeks.

Had lunch with one supplier and it had been long time since I had heavy lunch.  Felt so full and decided to work by standing (desk adjustable) after the lunch.  However, after an hour of standing, my stomach weird weird and like not quite right.  I intended to sit down to try to avoid the need to do big biz in the office toilet as there are only 2 cubicles for the entire floors that shared with other companies.  Very pai sei to 霸占the cubicle if long queue....  Before I wanted to press the button to lower down the desk, there was a power trip.  It was caused by one electrician who was doing some maintenance work.  PC no power and office in darkness except with emergency lights on and lights from outside the windows.  I think it was too "romantic" that I could not tahan and rushed to toilet.  Luckily no long queue caused by me.  Hahaha.

Planned to leave office by 7pm but our RM invited for dinner with our Technical Director, operation guy and contractor from Denmark.  Rejected at first as I really hope to go home early to wash my toilets but in the end decided to attend as we need to liaise with them in future.

Had dinner at Jumbo and this was another round of sinful food.  Finished by 10.30pm and back home at 11.15pm.  Cannot do thorough washing of the 2 toilets hence did a simple and quick one.  Better than nothing.  I am very full now and need to wait for a while before sleeping.

Sinful day.  Guess it won't be too frequent for me lah.  I am now not doing frontline liao.  Lucky uh!

No comments:

Post a Comment