Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mother's day celebration

Woke up at around 6.45am for toilet call.  Went back to sleep and when alarm rang at 10am, I could not wake up.  The next round I woke up was already 11.45am.  The cough mixture really powerful uh.  Actually hor... no cough mixture I also can be very powerful to sleep until 12noon.  Hee hee...

My niece did not come to my parents home today.  We met up at River View hotel at 6.30pm to have dinner at Irodori Japanese restaurant.  Its to celebrate Mother's day in advance.  Actual week always very difficult to book a restaurant.  Even can book, we did not like food to be served in a rush type.

We enjoyed the dinner but just felt that their servings were very slow.  Taking orders also quite slow.  I think this is the strategy to prevent people eat too much.  The only thing fast was topping up tea.  When people drank too much, they will be too full to order food liao.  Haha.

Before going home, we went to Liang Court's Meidi-ya to buy ice-cream.  My niece was so happy and excited to buy her favourite ice-creams.  However, the Pino ice-cream stock for vanilla flavour had run out.  So she chose others.

I now having phlegm in my throat.  Very uncomfortable and tends to cough.  I will see Dr Leow tomorrow after meeting 小珠 and Ah Thin for lunch.  Doing blood test for Vit D and Hep B.  Will ask Dr Leow for some medicine to clear the phlegm.  Hope that I will recover fully by Friday.  Flying to Korea with my parents, sis and bro on Friday night.  Looking forward to the break before I start my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment