Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Adjusting my time

This morning, my alarm was set to ring at 6.55am.  My plan was to wake up early and go for morning walk ~ to adjust to working schedule.  However, my body did not want to move hence just continue laying on the bed till 9am.  I have to sleep earlier in order to wake up that early for the walk.  Will try again.  :P

I decide to wake up early tomorrow to get myself adjust to normal working hour wake up time.  2 more days and I will start work liao.  Time to "wake up" liao after 3 months break.  Feel so unwilling to go back to reality.  What did I do during this 3 months?  Come to think of it.... "NOTHING" except "EAT & SLEEP"!!!

Just 2 more days and back to normal days liao.  So sad....  :(

Went to see Dr Leow to take medicine as I running out of it soon.  Measured BP and doctor said today's reading was good.  Must keep it up.  I still need to continue taking Vit D.  I lacking as not under the sun to absorb naturally.

In order to celebrate these 2 days as my last 2 free days, I bought 2 pieces of cakes from Paul Patisserie.  Its to 宠一宠 myself...

Chocolate puff pastry for today.  Really thumbs up.  Nice nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment