Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Coughing but its good sign

Supposed to wake up at 9.30am but I went back to sleep and woke up at 10.30am.  Quickly took a shower and prepared to go out for early lunch with my mum and bro.  

We ate at the food court and went to NTUC Fairprice as usual.  I bought bread for the next few days and also bought sweets for soothing throats and some biscuits for my trip to Korea.  I need to take medicine every morning hence plan to eat some biscuits and take medicine before going out with the tour group.  Same for my parents.

I started to cough quite frequently today.  My throat gets itchy.  I think the medicine for clearing phlegm causes it.  It makes me easier to cough it out.  Hope this is good sign of recovering.  To play safe, I bought travel pack 京都念慈庵枇杷膏 for consumption everyday there to soothe my throat.

Back home at 9.30pm.  Started to do some packing.  To continue tomorrow.  So fast... going for my next trip liao.  But hor.... its counting down to my start work date.  Sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment