Friday, May 17, 2013

Korea trip ~ Day 7

Soooo fast....  Our trip ended today.

We loaded our luggages onto coach and went for our breakfast.  It was a buffet spread and the food tasted not bad.

Our first stop for today was to drive passed Presidential Blue House and went to Gyeongbok Palace.  All photos taken by my sister's camera hence I did not have any to post today.

After the visit, we went to Korean Amethyst Factory.  Initially did not want to buy any products for tourists that local guide brought us to but ultimately, I bought one pinky ring and my mum also bought one ring too.  We did not get the stone gem which was very expensive.  We get the crystal gem category.

Checked in airport timely after getting tax refund processed.  We saw performance for traditional wedding and took some photos.  It reminded me of 大长金.  Hahaha.

Finally back in Singapore liao.  Hot hot weather again...


Breakfast















Performance in airport



















Meals on board ~ I chose bibimbap again





























Stars taken on board plane



My new pinky ring

No comments:

Post a Comment