Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of the Year

It's 31 Dec 2009!!!

How fast it is. Just a glimpse and it is end of the year. This year my feeling for this day to come is so neutral. Neither happy nor sad. Is it good??? I do not know.

Do hope 2010 will be a better year for me and wish my health will be good, be more happier, lessor work problem, better pay & bonus, more savings, more leisure trips, cut down weight and.... well cannot think of more yet. Just everything to be good for me lah.

Although we could knocked off at 12.45pm today, we went out for lunch at about 1.30pm. After lunch, we went to National Geographic Store to see if there is any winter clothing we could get. The staff introduced to us those suitable ones for our Hokkaido trip next month and we decided to buy the inner layer top pullover which is rather light. We also bought a pair of gloves at another store. Hope these can keep us warm there. After the shopping, we went back to office to clear some urgent paperwork.

Went to our boss house this evening for year end celebration. There were so many kids running around and they enjoyed it. Finally I managed to play with my colleague's daughter. Carried her and many times, wanted to pinch her chubby face. Ha ha ha...

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..... going to 2010!!! Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment