Monday, February 1, 2010

Busy busy day

Back to office and found that there were so much thing to clear today. Although I had finished some of my monthend stuff at home on Saturday but there were still more things for me to clear in office today. Wonder why???

During lunch time, I went to order some hampers from Bengawan Solo for our customers. We enjoyed the spinning of the fortune wheel that has instant prizes (by HarbourFront Centre). Tomorrow I have another few more to order so we can try our luck again. Each year, we prefer to order hampers from Bengawan Solo as all the goodies are nice and "can eat". For other tradition hampers, only few items are good and rest are just "花瓶".

We received some hampers from customers and decided to lucky draw among few of us who worked late for items which were more expensive like abalone, birdnest etc... I got birdnest, a bottle of red wine and canned clams. My mum said she can boil the birdnest for us to share. :P

Left office rather late today at around 10.45pm after clearing most of my paperwork. Got into the cab and chit chat with the driver until suddenly heard he said "oh dear oh dear". I was wondering what went wrong and he told me we were at Changi airport as he missed the exit to Pasir Ris. He kept apologizing and said he did not do it purposely and he will deduct the extra amount from total bill. I told him it was ok and I also did not notice we went wrong way as we were to engross in our topics. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment