Friday, March 8, 2013

Aching

Woke up early at 8am and left at 9.45am for massage session.  Ah Huang asked me last week whether I was interested to accompany her to a massage session.  I did not mind going as my back was so stiff and a massage would be good to "soften" it.

The masseur I had did have some knowledge on chinese therapy.  She told me that my whole body was very stiff and "clogged".  Hence she tried to focus more on those areas.  Some parts were pain but she said that she needed to 打散 for me.  I tried my best to bear with the pain.  After the session, I felt my body is "lighter".

Met up with the rest at The Star.  We had lunch at The Manhattan Fish Market.  I ordered the lunch promo and had Spicy seafood pasta.  It was delicious.  We chit chat for almost 2 hours plus.  A good time to catch up.  Shall meet again next week.

So sad that today cannot watch movie.  Next week, will try to log in as early as possible to get good seats.  :(((

Went for walking session at 5.30pm.  The sky was quite gloomy and I was so afraid that it would rain.  Luckily, no rain....  I walked for 4 rounds (quick) and 2 rounds of strolling.  Total 2.4 km today.  Now my legs are so aching...

加油吧!


No comments:

Post a Comment