Sunday, March 24, 2013

Quiet

Its Sunday.  Weather was still hot and it rained in the afternoon.  However, it did not bring down the temperature uh.

My elder sister text us that she won't be coming over as my bro-in-law needed to get a replacement phone as his phone was pickpocketed in JB yesterday.  He very unlucky.  It was the second time he lost phone liao.  My younger sister said maybe he purposely one so as to get new phone.  Hahaha.

Without my niece around, the house was so quiet.  My mum actually bought extra otah for my niece but she was not here to eat.  I took a few pieces and I think my stomach cannot take too spicy food nowadays.  Went to toilet for 3 times today.  I actually cut down on spicy food.  Especially those blended chilli pastes as they are usually oily and salty too.

Did not drink a lot of water today.  Must do so tomorrow.  I have to maintain drinking a lot of water daily.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment