Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Busy due to silliness

This afternoon, met up with 小珠 and went to Ion for lunch.  We had Yong Tau Fu at Food Republic and after lunch, went to JTB to buy the Japan passes.

We need JR Kansai area pass and Kansai Thru pass.  However, The KTP run out of stock and we have to check again in early April.  If still no stock, we will have to buy in Osaka.  The processing was rather fast.

Instead of taking bus, we took trains back.  We changed at Dhoby Gaut and HarbourFront station in order to reach Labrador Park station.  I could take train straight home from Dhoby Gaut but I decided to accompany 小珠 as I did not want to go back so early.  If too early, I will be lazy to go for evening walk after resting at home.

Hence, I went to NEX for a walk.  Wanted to buy a Happycall pot but there was no stock and looked like there is no offer price.  Shall try again.  Went to NTUC Fairprice to get lemons, detergent, bleach and cleaning product before going home.

Reached home at 4.40pm and was just nice to pack the items I bought and changed for the walk at 5pm.  However, disaster came.

I placed the groceries on my table top and kept the lemons in my fridge.  Heard a "pop" and water dripping sound.  OMG!!!!  The cleaning lotion spilled all over my table and floor.  It contained powerful substances as it is for removing stubborn stains and mold.

I quickly use cloth and paper towels to clean it.  However, was too late liao.  By the time I finished cleaning, there was uneven patches on the table top.  Some portions are now too white liao.  Silly of me to make such a blunder.  I should place the items properly instead of making it fell.  The cap was not tight hence liquid all spill out.  Used 30 mins to clear the mess.  

Went for the walk as planned but slightly late.  My sister told me to do some warming up prior the walk so that I will not feel the tightness and pain on my ankle and leg during the walk.  It really worked.  I did not feel the pain while walking today and felt so relaxing in my walk.  Usually I will feel that I am dragging my legs to move but today no such feeling.  :)

Whole bottle left just 2cm liquid after the disaster.  There goes my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment