Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lots of walking

Today, my legs "overworked" liao.  Walked too much liao and cannot tahan...

Had lunch with my sis and mum at NEX.  Suggested to go to Laksania as I still had 1 voucher that needed to utilise by end of March.  We ordered our main course and added a side dish in order to make it above $32 (voucher value).  I ordered Singapore Laksa again.  2 times there and ordered same food.  The only difference was : I did not finish the soup.  Haha...  My mum ordered Penang Laksa and my sister ordered Laksa goreng.  Not bad uh.


















We did not have anything to buy in mind hence decided to take 81 to Pasir Ris and walked to Ikea Tampinese and Mega Courts.  The sun was so hot until we had to take out our "weapons" which were our umbrellas.  3 aunties walking under the hot sun and the distance was rather far from the bus stop we alighted.

Went to Ikea and walked around to have some ideas for my sister's new house design.  We walked for at least one hour and went to the cafe for drinks and chicken wings.  So crowded even at just 3.30pm.  Continued to walk for around one hour.  I bought a storage bag to keep my winter clothes.  It is big and I can store it at upper shelf of my cupboard.  Just that it does not come with a base and I may need to find a cardboard to serve as a base in order to let my clothes lay on it nicely.

Next, we walked over to Courts.  Aiyoh...  no shelter and we had to walk under the hot sun again.  I think the temperature today could have reach 36 deg uh.  My skin burning uh!

We walked for about 1 hour + and decided to go back.  Too tiring liao.  We wanted to take the free shuttle bus to Pasir Ris interchange but the frequency was every 45 mins.  Uncertained if we can squeeze up the bus or not.  After some consideration, we decided to walk to the bus stop across the expressway to take a bus home.

We walked quite a long distance again and climbed a super high bridge across the expressway.  I think my few walkings at the park helped and I did not feel as hectic as last time when climbing up staircases.  The weather was still hot...

Finally we walked to a small road among those HDB flats.  We recalled we could take a feeder bus that we can alight at bus stop near our house.  While trying to figure our which bus stop, my mum suddenly said "eee 359 stopped at that bus stop leh".  I saw the bus and asked my mum why didn't she quickly run towards the bus stop to catch the bus leh???  While talking, we ran and stopped the bus.  My mum so funny leh... Still talked casually where we actually needed to catch the bus to avoid a long wait for the next bus.

After so many hours of walking, we were so tired when we reached home.  Sat on the sofa and simply did not want to get up to bath.  Dragged myself to bath after my sister.  My father also lazy to go to the nearby central to buy dinner and we ordered pizza instead.  Real tired....  Old liao???

No comments:

Post a Comment