Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chit chat session

Woke up earlier today and did some minor cleaning.  Tomorrow going out of the house early to have breakfast with my parents hence not much time to do all at same time.

As tomorrow is holiday, we planned to have the weekly lunch meet up today.  Venue was at Maxwell market.  I had fish bee hoon soup.  Very nice.

The weather was so hot that we changed seats to have desserts in another cooler area.  To my surprise, 小珠 also ordered dessert.  She must be feeling very hot...  Hahaha.

We had wonderful time chit chatting again.  6 women talked and talked non-stop.  We left at 3pm as I need to go for my haircut appointment at 3.30pm and Ah Cheng needed to go for Qing Ming praying.  Shall continue our gossiping next week.

I was late by 5 mins but today, my haircut completed in one hour time.  This made me had some time to shop around.  I zoomed in to Daiso and managed to buy few packets of my favourite spicy crackers from Japan.  Hardly have stock so I bought 6 pkts.  2 to keep at home.  2 to bring over to my parents place and 2 for my niece.  She likes it too.

Took train to HarbourFront and collected movie tickets before I went to Tangs to update my mailing address.  The newsletters still being sent to my old address.  Met up with 小珠 and I suggested to have dinner at Texas Chicken.  The chicken not bad.  Not oily and they were tender.

Watched movie "Snitch" at 7.40pm.  We were on time today.  The story was quite good and some parts were rather exciting.

I went to NTUC Fairprice to get kitchen towels and walked home from NEX.  Felt like I walking as my stomach still very full.

Oh yah... Forgot to mention that I was so unlucky yesterday (today then know).  I realised I stepped onto dog's poo yesterday during the evening walk.  Those dogs owners really not considerate.  Let their dogs pooed everywhere.  I intended to keep my shoes into the cupboard but smelt some funny smell.  Turned over and saw the poo uh!!!!  OMG!!!  I hate to clean the mess.  So smelly and had to dig them out from the holes on the shoe sole.  YUCKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment