Monday, March 18, 2013

Surprise!

Woke up and found my phone prompting if to reboot due to system update.  Updates are to keep my phone updated so of course I selected yes to proceed. 

After the updating process completed, I found like no change to my phone hence just went to the setting option to check if the andriod version had changed.  I had given up waiting for the updates for 4.2.1 version as read from the website that Google did not plan to send software update for Samsung Nexus (my phone model).

It was a surprise to see that my phone has been upgraded to 4.2.1.  Oh so happy uh!!!  Initially still thought that I get a Google phone is to get benefit of to be first to upgrade for any new andriod software but the news I read earlier made me gave up.  Did not know why there is this sudden upgrading but I am happy to have it.  :P

Tomorrow going for my 3rd session of Horis treatment for my face.  Hope by the 10th session, my skin will no longer have the stubborn freckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment