Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dim sum

Met up with my sis and mum at Chinatown station as we decided to have Dim sum for lunch.  Went to Yum Cha restaurant and it was rather crowded.  Managed to get a table pretty soon and started to order food.  As there was a cart near us, we just took whatever looked nice.  Ate quite a lot and felt so satisfied.  The quality was not bad.

Next we went to OG to buy disposable panties.  I went there to survey the price yesterday and found that with the current 20% disc, it was cheaper than the Fairprice's price.  I bought 5 pkts (for both Japan and Korea trips).  My sis bought 4 pkts (for both Korea and her Hong Kong trip).  My mum bought 1 pkt.  We bought 1 pkt for me dad and 2 pkts for my brother.  The counter was full of disposable panties when we made payment.  The cashier must be laughing at the scene.  Haha...

We wanted to buy an electric kettle as my mum said the one at home is rusty near the cover of the kettle.  My mum previously did not want to "accept" kettle made of plastic.  We persuaded her that the one I have at home is very good.  It is not too heavy and boiling is fast.  In the end, she said ok and we went to Takashimaya to buy.  My sis used her vouchers to pay for it.  No discount and costs $69.90.  Same as the one I have.  I am glad that I got mine at a much cheaper price when Tefal having the warehouse fair about 1 1/2 years ago.

The lunch was too heavy and our stomach were still very full in the evening.  Decided to buy some snacks back as dinner.  Just got a packet of rice for my dad. 

Walked quite a lot today and our legs were so tired when we got home.  Happy to sit down finally.

Mentioned about my idols yesterday with 小珠 during dinner and hor... I dreamt of Haruma last night uh.  I too engrossed liao.  Hee hee.

Our lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment