Thursday, March 14, 2013

Finally can watch

Finally I managed to catch up with the few new epi of J dramas.  Was unable to access to Qire123 since yesterday.  My laptop had connection problem and initially I thought it was my laptop problem but ultimately, checked with 小珠 and she said she had the same problem.

小珠 told me that the website link had changed and that was why we could not access.  So happy that I can continue to watch the J dramas.

Raining this evening hence unable to go for a walk.  Had cook soup with fish, fishballs, prawns and vegetables.  Need to finish up these food by today as I will not be cooking at home until next Wed.  Heated up some wantan tabao from Tue dinner at my parents place.  Very filling uh.

The air was no good.  Smelt foul smell at around 11pm and I closed all my windows.  On the aircon so that I need not inhale that smell.  Do not know where the smell comes from.
















My younger sister just confirmed her purchase of the unit near my house hence, in future I can go over to her house for dinner if my parents agreed to move with her.  She said now she is even higher than me...  Mine 6th floor.  Hers 12th floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment