Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kyushu fair

This afternoon, had lunch with my mum and bro at White Sands Mall.  Went to Fairprice to buy some veg, fish balls, meat balls and Yong Tau Fu for Wed and Thur dinner.  Bought bread for Wed and Thur breakfast too.  I too kiasu to buy all at the same time.

I went to Orchard for my face treatment.  Timing just nice for me to reach there by 2pm and with just a little while of waiting, I completed my treatment.  Went to Takashimaya for a short walk but found nothing much to see.  Recalled that my sister mentioned that there is Kyushu fair and I believe it was at Isetan.  Hence, walked over to have a look before heading back home.

Wrong decision to go there.  I ended up buying food...  Bought Mochi, sweet potatoes and mini pancakes.  There were a lot to buy but I managed to restrain myself.  Phew...

My mum so happy to see those things I bought and ate them happily.  My father came home and ate them too as he was hungry.  That made me feel not so guilty.  Hahaha.

So fast, tomorrow is Wed.

Bus no 53 is not lucky today.  I did not manage to clear level 184 which I cannot clear for 2 days liao.  Shall try harder...

No comments:

Post a Comment