Friday, March 1, 2013

Gathering

Today, we had a lunch with our colleagues at VivoCity.  Ah Xue had craving for ramen hence we decided on Ajisen.  Ordered my favourite spicy miso ramen as usual.  It had been a very long time since I last ate this ramen.  Yummy....  We had a great time chit chatting and will continue on our next session next week.  Really missed them for 1 week.

I stayed around at VivoCity with Ah Cheng and Ah Huang until evening time to meet 小珠 for movie.  We were walking around and Ah Huang said she would like to go to JWest shop.  This was a very terrible mistake to let her go because all of us ended up buying the shoes.  I bought 2 pairs.  Mainly because I found the shoes very comfortable and suitable for walking.  Hence, decided to buy them and prepare to wear them during my overseas trips.

Met up with 小珠 at around 6.30pm and we had dinner at Food Republic.  We were still quite full so we shared one plate of bee hoon with the 五香.  Nice food.

We watched "Jack The Giant Slayer" at 7.30pm.  We were not late for the movie and enjoyed the show.  The giants were so dirty and disgusting.  Especially the cook that ate his own mucus took out from his nose.  Real real real disgusting!!!!

The movie added little funny parts that made the show amusing.  I liked the King's elite guard Elmont.  He was so charming and cool.  Overall its a good movie.  :)

Tomorrow going to have my 2nd session of horis treatment.  Hope it won't be very red as I intend to shop around Takashimaya/Tangs after the treatment.  Going all the way to town so might well just walk around.

No comments:

Post a Comment