Friday, March 15, 2013

Movie time

Finally its Friday.

Met up with 小珠, Ah Xue and Ah Fen for lunch.  Ah Yong, Ah Huang and Ah Cheng all cannot make it this week.  We had lunch at Local + and went to Burger King to have some desserts.  I shared chocolate sundae with Ah Xue.  Had to pay additional 50 cents just for extra toppings.  So expensive but had to pay for it since I need more chocolate sauce else will be too milky.

The rest went back to work and I took a train to Vivocity.  Shopped at Tangs, Uniqlo, Franc Franc, Daiso and Giant.  I bought one striking yellow cardholder to replace the one I had which was worn out.  Bought some containers at Daiso to keep some items in my fridge.  Time passed and I met up with 小珠 for movie.

We watched "Oz The Great and Powerful at 7.10pm.  We bought some sushi for dinner.  The movie was good and very entertaining.  As I could not remember the real story of The Wizard of Oz, I gladly accepted the whole story of this movie.  A bit disappointed on myself for not remembering childhood books stories.  This is not the first time liao.



Swee bo???















Saw this at Daiso.  Looks like Japanese likes 小花 a lot.  No wonder I so like Japan...


No comments:

Post a Comment