Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cooking at home

This afternoon, I had prata with curry for my lunch.  Instant Japanese curry where I just need to boil the pouch for 3-5 mins to make it hot.  Instant prata that just need to put frozen piece of it onto pre-heat pan without oil.  Easy lei....  But cannot eat too often.  Very fattening...
















Washed my clothes and hanged outside.  The weather was good in the afternoon but turned dark at around 4pm.  I decided to bring the clothes in to prevent getting wet with sudden rain.

I proceeded with my plan to go for a walk at 5pm.  However, I managed to walk for 2 fast rounds and 1 slow one before it rained.  My legs a bit aching so did not walk the third round with fast pace.  Have to train myself from walking faster...  Overall, still satisfied with a bit of walking before my dinner.

Back home and did sweeping & mopping before bathing.  Nice sunset with clear sky after the rain.
















Started to cook my dinner at around 6.30pm.  I bought organic brown rice bee hoon last week and decided to cook it tonight.  Just took a small bunch of it and cooked with fresh fish slices, scallops, veg, fishballs and Japanese fishcakes.  The Japanese fishcakes are those bought from Tokyo in Jan.  Going to expire in April so better finish it fast.

My dinner looks yummy with plenty of ingredients.  Just added a pinch of salt and it tasted sweet from the ingredients.
















Had some fruits one hour after the soup bee hoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment