Friday, March 29, 2013

Early

This morning, I woke at at 8 am.  Super early for me as I had to sweep and mop floor before 10am.  My dad picked me up at 10 plus to have breakfast at Redhill hawker centre. 

I managed to complete everything before he came.  Reached the hawker centre at about 11am.  I missed the Yong Tau Fu hence wanted to eat today.  In the end, all 4 of us bought from this store.  It was so cheap until I chose about 8 pcs.  My parents didn't even count the no of pieces.  They just selected whatever they liked.  My sister heard I said cheap and she also chose quite a lot.  Hers cost $5+ and told me not cheap lei.  I told her to count her items and it was considered very cheap liao.  If in Food Court, that bowl of us would have cost $10+ liao.

After breakfast, we asked our dad to drive to Glacier confectionery shop.  We bought the popular Kueh Dah Dah and few of other items.  Also bought some bread and pastries from Tiong Bahru pastry shop.  These were be our snacks for tea break.  In the end, we could not finish the bread and pastries hence keeping as breakfast for tomorrow.  The kuehs all eaten while they were fresh.  My mum likes it.

Stayed at home watching TV programs and I started to watch 邻家美人 as I had finished watching 沙希 which is the earlier part of 邻家美人.  I just want to know what happened after 沙希 left her brother and married with a child.  Half way through and it is good so far.  Shall continue to watch.

Today is Good Friday holiday.  Really a good Friday for me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment