Sunday, March 3, 2013

My niece and I

My niece came to Pasir Ris house finally.  Had not seen her for 2 weeks.  Still as mischevious as usual.

I invited her to watch scary movies with me and she immediately joined.  I told her not to on sound for so loud and screen not to maximise it.  However, she was persistent to use speaker to project the sound and maximise the screen.  In the end, she dared not watch and kept moving about.  Wanted to watch and same time scared...  Hahaha.  For me, I only dare to watch since I am staying here for a few days.

We went to nearby food court for dinner tonight.  We were celebrating belated birthday for my bro-in-law.  My niece wanted to eat at Jack's Place but her dad said just nearby zi char will do.  No need to travel so far.  We were ok and went out at around 6pm.  On our way there, I realised the reason why he said nearby can liao.  He was wearing casual shorts and T-shirt.  Dared not go to shopping centre.  Hahaha...

So fast its night time and my niece went home.  It was so quiet in the house now.

No comments:

Post a Comment