Saturday, March 30, 2013

Shopping

Went back to my house this afternoon as my sister met up with my aunt and her new house owner's agent to do some documentation near my block.  I waited at home for them.

Next, my uncle gave us a lift to Bishan station and we took train to meet up with my mum.  We had lunch at Ion's Food Republic before going to Isetan.  My purpose of going there was to go to the Kyushu fair to buy 大福.  I bought a piece with strawberry.  It was a bit different from what I ate in Tokyo.  In Tokyo, the strawberry was wrapped inside.

 











We went to the household dept to look for knife.  My mum accidentally threw away her knife hence needed to get one new one.  We walked around but could not find suitable one.  Decided to go to Robinson as I bought mine from there.  There was a section that sells different brands and we can choose from there.

Reached Centrepoint Robinson and went to the household dept.  Walked one round and could not find the section that I used to buy my knife.  I think there was a revamp and they changed the section to sell electrical appliances.  There only left about 5 brands of knives to choose.  Finally my mum decided on one of them and there was 20% discount.

My sister also bought some little kitchenware for her new house and a new iron which is exactly the same as what I am using at home.  The one my mum is using needs to be changed.  She used those plastic tapes to wrap the worn out wire.  We find it too dangerous.

I bought one Silicone mini slotted turner.  Striking pink drawn my attention and also the size is just nice for me to use it to flip food cooked using my pot.  My current turner was too big and it is difficult to do flipping.  It costs $18.90 but having 20% disc.  Our purchase today was without GST.  7% GST is absorbed by Robinson till 31 Mar for all items.

No comments:

Post a Comment