Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lucky 53

Went to White Sands Mall with my mum and bro this afternoon for lunch.  We went to Old Town White Coffee cafe and I ordered their Supreme Nasi Lemak.  Tasted quite good but still find it very expensive.  One plate cost $8 plus.



Back home and surfed net plus played Candy Crush Saga.  Was stucked at stage 179 for 2 days...  

Stayed at Pasir Ris till 8.45pm and took bus 53 to my house.  Magic uh!!!!  I played Candy Crush Saga during the trip and cleared stage 179 on my 3rd tries in the bus.  Lucky 53 uh!!!!  So happy that I can continue to play liao.  So disheartened when I stucked at stage 179 for so long and told myself how to create 2 disco balls with so many chocolate monsters.

My mum bought some veg, fresh fish and fishballs for me to cook for my meals on Wed and Thur.  Also packed some strawberries and oranges.  I like just went to the market and carry groceries home.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment