Saturday, March 9, 2013

Foodie day

Met up with my sis and mum at Plaza Singapura new atrium and had lunch at Hoshino Coffee shop.  This place is always long queue and it is actually worth queuing as the food is very nice.  We ordered a few dishes + desserts for sharing.  Yummy!





















Next, we took train to Bay Front station.  Went to MBS Expo hall for the IT show.  My sister wanted to get a new laptop.  It was so crowded and my sister just zoomed in to Asus counter and got her laptop within 30mins.  Initially, she wanted to go to Samsung booth but we were not sure on Samsung's pc performance, we decided to try Asus.  We managed to bid for our target price of $1200.  Price was $1298 with full Microsoft office software.  The fun part was I could participate on the negotiation.  The boss said best was $1210 which was cut $20 from $1230.  I told him our target was $1200 and it was just $10 difference and it was a deal.  He then said ok lah....  Haha...

We were thirsty and got away from MBS to Millenia Walk's O'Coffee Club.  I need to spend min $10 to renew my membership card.  Had some drinks and went home to meet my father for dinner.

Decided to have dinner at T3 Itacho and we had queued almost 45mins to get a seat.  Ordered the 2 premium sets for sharing.  What a foodie day today.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment