Friday, March 22, 2013

Enjoyable day

Had our usual lunch gathering at Vivocity.  Initially, we wanted to go to for Ajisen Ramen but there was no table available for 7 pax hence we changed to Crystal Jade Jiang nan.  

We ordered a bowl of noodles each and shared a plate of rice cake and a set of xiao long bao.  I was happy with the wantan noodles I ordered but Ah Xue could not swallow her super oily dan dan mian.  I asked her to follow us in future as it was not her first time of wrong ordering.  Hee hee. 

We chit chatted until 3.10pm and left quickly.  I think one week we accumulate too much things to talk liao.  The girls were very late to go back to office.  Hope no one spotted them...

I went to The Central to see Dr Leow.  My med is finishing and needs to replenish.  Also brought my BP machine for "callibration".  I need to continue my walking as a form of exercising.  Dr said it will help to improve my BP readings and also lower down my bad cholesterol.  I really must be discipline. Cannot walk everyday hence at least strives for twice a week.  Jia You!!!

Since it was still early, I decided to take train to Chinatown since only one stop away.  Went to OG and bought 3 Giodano dry tee.  I need T shirts for my walking.  The tees are for men but its ok for me since its plain.  

Met up with 小珠 at around 7pm and had dinner at LJS.  We were lucky to find a table.  School holidays this week and Vivocity was full of people.  

We watched movie "The Croods" at 7.40pm.  Wow... this was a very nice movie.  Very nice and cute.  We kept on laughing non stop.  Children enjoyed the movie too as we could hear many of them laughing out loud.  I must ask my elder sister to bring my niece to watch.  She will sure like it.

An enjoyable day today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment