Thursday, March 21, 2013

Same same except colour

No rain again today.

Done toilet cleaning and since not much time taken for housework, I managed to watch quite a few epi of J dramas.

Evening, went for 30 mins walk and prepared for dinner.  Today's dinner was almost the same as yesterday except change of colour.  Yesterday was miso soup.  Today was korean chilli paste soup.  Hahaha.
















Watched Channel U drama at 8pm "Marry Me".  I quite like the story line so follows the show since last week.  Did not see the earlier epi but its ok since I can still follow the story.

Just watched the last epi of 鸢(2013).  For the last few epi, it always made me cry.  The stories are so touching.  Last epi also made me cry on a few scenes.  I really admire the person creating this story and really hope more people could watch this drama as it is really very educating.  Initially I watched because of Takeru but ultimately, I like his father.  :P

Today is Takeru's birthday.  Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment