Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

What a week past so fast. In a glimpse and it's Friday again.

I would say that I enjoyed this week as I could go home at around 7.30pm which I never been able to do in the past. Really hope I can keep it up as I begin to find that I do not have enough time at home. It is time for me to not to "work so hard" and have more personal time.

We watched movie "Alice In Wonderland" in 3D and we enjoyed the whole show. For me, I did not actually read the book before hence was not too sure if the story was what it showed in this movie. Everything looked so new and exciting for me. However, 小珠 told me that some parts differed from the original story. I like Johnny Depp casting as Mad Hatter. He looked a bit weird but his acting was good. This movie worth the $13 paid. The 3D effects were good.

After the movie, we went to LJS for dinner. Perhaps I was influenced by the movie and was in "Wonderland" that I made a mistake which made me laughed at my own blurredness. I better not spelt it out. Ha ha...

LJS is promoting for self clean up of table but we think it is still a long way to go before Singaporean can have the habit of clearing table on our own. The whole restaurant looked in a mess with uncleared stuff on the tables. Quite unsightful.

On our way to MRT station, we passed by Swarovski shop and saw that they were selling accessories with Alice in Wonderland theme. The door was decorated and I took a photo of it. So fantasy look...

No comments:

Post a Comment