Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mood = Good

For so long, today is one of the day I find myself with very good mood. It had been a long time since I could feel so relax in office.

Although I still have work not complete yet, however I decided to "carry forward" till tomorrow then do. I cannot leave office early tomorrow because I have to attend a teleconference at 9.30pm with our USA and Europe colleagues. Therefore, I can do those uncompleted work while waiting for the teleconference.

Was wondering if new episode for "Code Blue 2" will be out today. Very happy to know that it was out and I had just finished watching it. Now looking forward to the next episode.

I dare not start any new J drama at this moment. Too many outstanding dramas yet to watch. I am trying to continue to watch 珠光宝器 but looks like I have to watch slowly. There are another 20 plus episodes to go...

Tonight I want to continue going to bed before 12.30am. Must make effort to ensure I have more rest. Aging liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment