Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My First photo book

I was so excited this morning and looking forward to lunch time. Today we planned to collect our photo book. This was our first try and really wanted to see the finished book.

We reached Dhoby Ghaut MRT station at around 1pm and decided to collect the books first so that we could go through it while waiting for our lunch to be served.

The books were ready and we glanced through them at the shop. Wow!!! Very impressive! The book was printed with nice and clear pictures. Really like a story book. We were so happy with our first photo book and decided to continue with our next book.

I plan to start doing for my trip to Toyama last year. Due to too many photos taken during that trip, I had problem choosing which ones to develop. Now, with this new "baby", I can choose as many as I like and just try to squeeze them into the book.

Yippy... So thin and light to carry around.


No comments:

Post a Comment