Thursday, March 4, 2010

一般的星期四

Today passed peacefully with nothing unusual happened.

Had rushed home after work to ensure I will be on time to dial in for a conference set up to discuss some issue with our USA and Europe colleagues. Luckily I was on time. Initially I planned to stay in office to dial in at 9.30pm. With enlightenment by 小珠, I decided to dial in from home as did not know how long the conference call will last.

Just finished the call at 10.30pm. The organisor was a good time keeper who always ensure the conference call will be on time to finish as she knows everyone is busy and do not want to affect our schedule.

Immediately after the call, I watched Naruto. Managed to watch 3 episodes today.

Everything was good today except the weather. It was so hot since morning and when I woke up, I hate the burning smell. Should be caused by bush fires. There were many reported areas with bush fires caused by the hot temperature. Hope there will be more rain to bring down the temperature. Can't stand it and I missed the cold cold days in Hokkaido uh.

We bought tickets for "Alice in Wonderland". The 3D show starts at 7.20pm tomorrow and believe we can be on time. Cross my fingers and toes. Let us have chance to watch more trailers. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment