Sunday, March 14, 2010

Naruto

Today I continued to watch Naruto Shippuden which I have not been watching up to current episodes. There are another 20 over episodes to catch up. Although I know I will not be able to finish them today, I will start to clear bit by bit till current aired episode.

Did not go out today and my niece did not come to our house too. She will be taking her swimming exam soon hence her tuition lessons are changed to Sunday. Therefore, we will not see her for a couple of weeks. My sister said that she will try to bring her here next week since it is holiday and no tuition.

I was so upset that new movie "Kaiji" was not screened in any of GV cinemas. Poster was put up at VivoCity cinema months ago but was taken down some time ago and confirmed the movie will not be screening here. Only can be seen in Cathay cinemas. This is not the 1st time such thing happened. We encountered similar case for one of the Japanese movie few months back too. If GV not screening, why put up in the 1st place???

Tomorrow is Monday and will have to start the new week again with work, appointments etc. Will be having lunch appointments with customers on Mon and Tue. Follows with 2 meetings on Wed. Ai yah... looking forward to next Friday evening uh...

No comments:

Post a Comment