Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm so touched

Today, my main aim was to go home and continue watching "Nodame Cantabile". 小珠 asked me to watch one episode each day since I just left 3 but she still has 7 to go. I thought I will watch only 2 episodes today but I could not resist the temptation and watched all 3 episodes.

The story was so good and I love the friendship that was built up. Many different types of people come together and played beautiful music. I was so touched by many of the scenes in these last few episodes. Happy ending and there are still continuation which I am looking forward to watch tomorrow and day after. 2 more special episodes which last one and a half hour each. After that will be the movie!

The actors and actresses were very good and I like them all. Now I begin to like classical music. Ha ha...

Look forward to tomorrow!

Today, I was rather busy during the evening that caused us to leave office late at 8pm. Tomorrow, I will try my best to keep to the target (7.30pm). Go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment