Monday, March 29, 2010

I so blurred again

Today, I was still as busy as last week. I had so many enquiries to handle and was so busy during evening. Did not have time to spare to go toilet. See how bad it was!

I cleared most of my work by 8pm and my colleague was asking what time I will be leaving office. She just came back from business trip hence she needed to clear some paperwork. I told her I wanted to go home soon. Worked late almost every night last week and do not want to stay too late again today.

Luckily she asked me what time I was leaving. I happened to look at my calender and to my surprise, I completely forgot that I need to dial in for a teleconference call at 9.30pm tonight.

Immediately, I informed 小珠 that I need to rush home so that I can reach home on time. Finally, I decided to take a cab from Tiong Bahru MRT station. Was a bit hungry hence went there to buy Famous Amos biscuits for snacks. Actually the main purpose was to go there to draw some cash from the ATM. No cash with me. Ha ha...

Downloaded a photo of sakura bloom picture. So beautiful... How I wish I can be in Japan. Cherry blossom due in coming week at Tokyo. Looks like this year, there is some delay. Weather now at Tokyo is 1 to 10 deg and may have slowed down the blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment