Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's a panda!!!

Oh oh oh... Today I looked like a panda! I was so tired with sleepy eyes.

I was wakened up by phone call at 5.30am this am due to some urgent issue. Managed to settle it only at 7am. By that time, I could not sleep any longer as need to prepare to go to work. Thought of taking more sleep and go office later but could not do so as I had a meeting at 11.30am. No choice but to drag myself to work.

Whole day feeling tired and told myself that I need to sleep early tonight. However, I need to stay in office to clear my work and managed to leave office only at around 8.45pm. Too much things to clear today and happened that our temp staff had to take urgent leaves these 2 days as her son was sick. I tried to clear some urgent paperwork for her otherwise it will affect our performance this month.

Took cab home tonight. Was feeling hungry and ate the brownie I bought yesterday. However, I think I am a bit heaty and ulcers are growing within my mouth. Cannot eat too much chocolate liao.

Will finish the 2nd SP of Nodame Cantabile tonight. It will be still 2 hours long and I am sure this will be as good as the 1st SP. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment