Sunday, March 28, 2010

Progress of photo book

Yippy... I am glad that the 2nd photo book is now 80% done. Spent few hours today and managed to finish more than half the book. Currently it is already 65 pages and I need to work within 80 pages. Believe I can finish it by next week.

Today I stayed indoor again. My parents went out this morning hence left myself and my brother at home. He went to buy breakfast for me and ended up buying a lot of food back. Could not finish them hence ate them for dinner in order not to waste them. Main reason also because all of us were not hungry.

Weekend passed so fast. Tomorrow will be back to work. Hope this coming week will not be too busy so that I can have enough rest before the following week where I am covering my colleague who will be on block leave for 5 days.

Wish me good luck. Happy that coming Friday will be holiday. So left 4 days to work only. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment