Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another bad news

Seems like this year, our dept is going through a lot of unexpected situation. Just heard that our colleague based in Taiwan had tendered her resignation. Her reason was to find job in another industry as she is too tired after working in same industry for many years.

Our work is rather hectic and do not have much personal time because we still are on standby for any calls after office hour. Taking leave period still have to worry on work and customers will still call you unless you are really on long leave and out of the country. Good for her that she finally decided on what she wants to do now and sad for us that our team has to cover her work until the new replacement comes in. One of my colleague will be based in Taiwan for 4 to 6 weeks and her work will be covered by the few of us here.

Another of my colleague has applied for job opening in another dept. If she gets the job, she will leave our dept by April. I have already get prepared that she will be leaving us and I need to cover her work but did not foresee that our Taiwan colleague made the decision even earlier than her. Xiao liao...

I just put a target to go home early but looks like, I will start to be busy again after my colleague go over to Taiwan. Therefore, I must go home early as much as I can. Following weeks, it lefts not much days I can go back early.

No comments:

Post a Comment