Saturday, March 6, 2010

Playing with my Iphone

I was playing with my Iphone today and found a few applications that interest me. These are freewares so no harm downloading and play with them. Some special effects :

Magazine cover ~ Using photo taken at Asahikawa zoo penguinz



Lomo effect:

Original photo and after lomo effect


Went to Orchard this evening with my parents and sister. We took MRT to Somerset and walked around the new shopping mall 313 for a while. Found nothing much and walked over to Ngee Ann City. My sister was looking for new pair of shoe. My dad was looking for new pairs of jeans and casual shoe too. He needs new jeans as my sister had accidentally thrown away his 2 new jeans while doing housekeeping of his cupboard.

We had our dinner at Sabai Authentic Fine Thai Cuisine located at level four. It was a posh restaurant and initially we found the price was rather steep but after tasting the food we ordered, we agreed that the price was worthwhile to pay as the quality and taste was very very good. Enjoyed all the dishes we ordered. The lemongrass drink was good. Glad that we tried.

Dishes we ordered:
- Lemongrass drink
- Mango salad
- Stuffed chicken wings
- Clear Tom Yam seafood soup
- Fried vegetables with bean sauce
- Duck meat red curry


No comments:

Post a Comment