Thursday, March 18, 2010

Best Teppanyaki

Today I had a last minute lunch appointment with one of our customer. They are from Hong Kong and as I am handling Hong Kong deals now, I had no excuse to avoid this lunch.

My colleague recommended Takumi Tokyo Restaurant located at 2 Keppel Bay Vista, Marina at Keppel Bay. This is the first time I went to this place and I find the view is good and is very "high class".

We ordered the set meal and they were all very well prepared and really worth the money. Perhaps the restaurant was not crowded hence we were well attended by the waiter and waitress.

As usual, I liked to take photos of the food and this time round, I had to do it secretly. So pai sei if our customer see what I was doing. Hee hee...

All the dishes were from the set meal except the chawanmushi. Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment