Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sumptuous call for delivery dinner

Today, I stayed at home whole day as was rather tired and would like to stay indoor. Watched "Code Blue 2" final episode and glad that the ending was good. Followed by watching TV programs in the afternoon.

Started to do my second photo book and this one will take longer as I have more than 600 photos for my Toyama trip. Already cut down many photos but still end up with so many. Its ok. Shall do it slowly.

My father came home at around 5pm and we decided to call for delivery to settle our dinner as my father was too tired to go out. Decided on Golden Pillow 933 as the price was similar to pizzas. As this was my first time ordering, I did not know how big the portion for each dishes are. In the end, I over ordered and ended up with extra food for tomorrow. Hee hee...

I ordered a curry chicken bun, mixed platter, small fried rice and mee siam. They tasted good. Next time cannot order so much. The fried rice and mee siam portions were big although each cost $4 only.

Forgot to mention... only 4 of us having dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment