Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am so tired

Today I yet to recover from the loss of few hours sleep yesterday. I was so tired and kept yawning since morning. Think have to take a day or two to recover fully.

I was playing my nds on my way home and due to there was a stage to complete, I continued the game after I reached home. If I stopped halfway, I need to restart the stage again which will take some time. Some of the parts were tricky hence use the website walkthrough manual to complete the stage. Was like cheating but no choice lah. Hee hee...

Will try to watch episode 7 of "Bloody Monday 2" shortly. Think I still can tahan a while. So keen to know if "J" will die or not. Hope not as I still wish to see him in the show. :P

Tomorrow is Friday again and we have bought tickets for "Nodame Cantabile : The movie part 1". Got good seats and I have confidence that it will be nice. However, we have a big challenge to try to catch the last train tomorrow. Our movie starts at 9.20pm and will last for 2 hours. With commercials + trailers, will be around 11.40pm when it ends. We have to catch last train towards Joo Koon at 11.58pm and Pasir Ris at 12.03am hence need to take the train that departs HarbourFront MRT by around 11.40 - 11.45pm. Hope we can make it so as not to waste $$$ on cab fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment