Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Team get-to-gather

This evening, our team had a dinner cum team event at Keppel Club. We had dinner at Peramakan restaurant. The food was very good. Most dishes were spicy and they were really yummy.

After dinner, we headed to the bowling alley. Majority of my colleagues played but not me. I was in fact worried that I will injured my hand again. It had been more than 3 years since I last bowled. Did not want myself to get hurt due to wrong posture too.

I had many injuries during my days playing bowling. My younger sis also had the same problem and that made us stop bowling completely. Perhaps, will try to start again by doing it slowly. Hope I have the chance to pick up this interest again soon.

My stomach is still so full now. I think too much chillies and made my stomach bloated. Shall rest a while before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment