Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Movies Craze is here

Finally I had "normal" lunch today. Past two days had lunch at restaurants and today had it at Food Junction. I went to collect my member card for Food Junction so that we can enjoy 10% discount for the food we ordered. The fee is just $2 for one year membership. Worth it since we tend to eat at this foodcourt more frequent now as we like one of the stall.

Today I ate the 杂菜饭 again and enjoyed the dishes. We like this stall as the food are so homely taste. I always have problem choosing the dishes as there are so many which I like.

This evening before we took train home, 小珠 and I went to GV to purchase movie tickets. Not for one but three movies. As there are a few which we like and don' want to miss plus some of them timing is just not too good, we decided to watch one on this Friday during lunch time (12 noon) and one during night time at 9.10pm. The third one will be next Monday at 7 plus. A bit crazy to watch so many at one go but with no choice. If we miss this week, the next week timing will be even bad or movie can also be not screening anymore.

Takeru's birthday is approaching and so fast he will turn 21 this year. I still remember last year he was still celebrating his 20 years old birthday. In Japan, when they turn 20, they are treated as becoming an adult. Oh my god... 20 years old seems so long time ago event for me.

Have just saw that "Bloody Monday 2" new episode is out. Will continue to watch it tonight. Bad bad... I will sleep a bit late tonight as "Code Blue 2" new episode is out too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment