Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sky Wu Mini Concert

Received sms from 小珠 asking if I will be free during this evening to attend Sky Wu mini concert at St James Power Station this evening. I had no program today except the need to change a new sim card for my dad's phone line hence decided to go since I had never been to St James Power Station before. As one of her sister could not make it, there was an additional ticket. Therefore I asked my mum to join since she never been to a concert before.

We arranged to meet at around 7pm. As it was my first time there, I did not know which entrance to go hence waited somewhere near the bridge for 小珠 and her family. The concert venue was Dragonfly pub and started at 8pm but we had to queue to go in from 7pm onwards. Ours were complimentary tickets from radio 100.3 hence there wasn't seats allocated. Managed to get a rather good location and stood there for 1 1/2 hrs until it ended. Took a few of Sky Wu photos with my new Nikon camera. Zoomed using optical zoom only and I could take a clear view of Sky Wu. Not bad seah...

His live singing is real good. No wonder he can still sustain for so many years. His fans ranged from young to not so young (like me). Ha ha...


No comments:

Post a Comment