Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Super super the beezee

Ai yoh... today still as beezee as the past few days. Forever cannot finish tasks I want to complete for the day. It was always distracted by phone calls or meetings etc.

As Friday is holiday and hence long weekend, there were a lot of enquiries from our customers/sales offices. Many customers would like to place orders by today. Therefore our team was so busy during the evening.

I had to finish those urgent stuff so that I can concentrate on my monthend closing tomorrow. Our system will be down for one day tomorrow hence we need to do some monitoring work and ensure most orders will be entered into system by today. Hope the outage will just be the planned one day and not to drag for more days. Otherwise, it will affect our invoicing to customers.

Left office rather late at 9pm. I was playing with my NDS for the whole journey. Saw a rather disturbed scene when I reached Pasir Ris MRT station. To me, it was so disgusting. I saw a girl kissing another girl's forehead while they were walking towards the exit near the station control. Imagined that there were so many people at that area and they made such gesture. Oh my god!!! Initially I thought that was a guy who looked ladylike but... no it was not. She was a "she"!

No comments:

Post a Comment