Friday, March 26, 2010

Bad experience at KFC HarbourFront again

My favourite day of the week is here. Yippy! Finally can have rest for 2 days after a tiring week.

Today we had our movie as usual. Initially, we thought of not watching any because I was feeling quite tired. However, we decided to proceed to purchase tickets for tonight's movie if there were still seats available. Not many choice for us and we chose "When In Rome". This was comedy + romance movie.

We enjoyed the movie and it was full of laughter. The male cast was so funny and so unlucky wherever he went. I like the female cast because... I could understand what she was talking without looking at subtitles. Ha ha... lame right?

After the movie, I suggested to go to KFC and intended to purchase the set meal for 2. I did not like drumstick hence requested for no drumstick for my 2 piece chicken. However, the staff refused and said that coupon meals "cannot change". Usually if I requested to have chicken wing, the staff will agree (many people also do not like wing as it is so small piece). So angry that this staff very persistent to say "NO". Well, I was so angry and decided not to eat there. Changed to McDonald for my Double McSpicy meal. KFC is turning customers away.

No comments:

Post a Comment