Monday, March 15, 2010

Bee Zzz Day

Wow today is extremely busy for me. I had lunch appointment and was back in office only at 3pm. Rushed to do my work and evening was a real haywire time for me. I was trying to cope with my own work plus my colleague's who was on MC.

I actually done a wrong quoting of price but luckily managed to solve it. Otherwise I will be actually doing a non profitable deal. :P

Due to the coverage, I could not leave office early at 7.30pm. Managed to leave only at 9.30pm with 小珠. She waited for me to go home together. Will try to go home earlier tomorrow. I want to have more time to do my stuff at home.

We are doing our first photobook for our trips. I managed to finish mine on last Saturday and sent the file over to the shop for printing. However, I found a mistake yesterday while browsing through and quickly dropped an email to the shop on whether they can amend for me. Just received email that they cannot make amendment and I have to re-submit. Shall do so now. Why I so blurred. But glad that I went in to take a look again and spotted the error. Although it was a small one but still prefers to make my first photobook with minimum error. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment