Monday, March 22, 2010

Unlucky Morning

This morning, I woke up very early at 6.45am. Need to reach office by 9am as boss called for a meeting. Went out at 7.30am to catch the 7.45am bus to Kovan and thought will reach office on time.

However, when I reached Kovan MRT, got a shock to see that the station was full of people. Next train was 6 min followed by next train at 7 min. At such peak hour, usually the interval will not be so long (ie 6 min) and there must be some reason for trains delay. I could not board the train and had to wait for the next one. As today I was rushing for time, no choice but to force my way into the train. It was so packed that many people cannot get into the train for several stops. Train stopped at stations for more than usual stopping time and hence my journey took longer than normal.

When I reached HarbourFront station, the station was again packed with people that were jammed at the gate. At one glance, I think there were hundred odd people near the gate waiting to get out of the station. So unlucky that I was caught in such "human jam". In the end, was late but luckily I was not the last one to reach. Hee hee...

Just back home after watching movie "Green Zone". We watched it at Gold Class as I had a pair of free tickets. It was a nice movie and the plot was something different from what we usually watch. At the beginning, I was interrupted to handle work using sms hence could have missed some part but overall still manage to know what the movie was about.

Managed to check that "Bloody Monday 2" last episode was out. I will watch it tonight. Want to know the ending and why Spider plot the terrorist plan. Is J still the bad guy that will make me don't like him???

No comments:

Post a Comment